1. Syracuse (23-0, 10-0 ACC). Last week: 1
Syracuse held off Notre Dame and Clemson at home in close games last week to remain perfect. The Orange face one of their biggest remaining tests in the regular season Wednesday at Pittsburgh.
2. Arizona (23-1, 10-1 Pac-12). Last week: 2
Arizona bounced back from its first defeat of the season with wins against Oregon and Oregon State at home. The Wildcats begin a three-game road trip Friday at Arizona State.
3. Florida (21-2, 10-0 SEC). Last week: 3
Florida’s domination of the SEC continued last week with double-digit wins against Missouri and Alabama. The Gators face their toughest week of the conference season with games at Tennessee and Kentucky.
4. Wichita State (25-0, 12-0 MVC). Last week: 4
Wichita State knocked off Indiana State and Northern Iowa on the road, and it’s chances for an undefeated regular season are now 69.8%, according to Kenpom.com.
5. San Diego State (21-1, 10-0 MWC). Last week: 5
San Diego State survived a tough game at Boise State and then defeated Nevada at home to remain perfect in the Mountain West. The Aztecs face another tough road game against Wyoming on Tuesday.
6. Villanova (21-2, 9-1 Big East). Last week: 6
Villanova’s winning streak extended to five Friday with a win against Seton Hall. The Wildcats begin a three-game road trip Wednesday at DePaul.
7. Kansas (18-5, 9-1 Big 12). Last week: 7
Kansas upped its lead in the Big 12 back to two games with wins against Baylor and West Virginia last week. The Jayhawks play in-state rival Kansas State on Monday.
8. Duke (19-5, 8-3 ACC). Last week: 12
Duke bounced back from a loss at Syracuse with wins against Wake Forest and Boston College. The Blue Devils face rival North Carolina on Wednesday.
9. Cincinnati (22-3, 11-1 AAC). Last week: 8
Cincinnati’s 15-game winning streak and perfect record in the AAC ended with a 76-55 loss at SMU. The Bearcats return home to face Houston on Saturday.
10. Michigan State (20-4, 9-2 Big Ten). Last week: 9
Michigan State has lost three of its last five games, but the Spartans have continued to struggle with injuries. Although forward Adreian Payne is back in the lineup, point guard Keith Appling has missed the last two games.
11. Iowa State (18-4, 6-4 Big 12). Last week: 15
Iowa State defeated Texas Christian on Saturday for its third win in a row. The Cyclones play a pair of highly winnable games against West Virginia and Texas Tech this week.
12. Michigan (17-6, 9-2 Big Ten). Last week: 10
Michigan lost on the road for the second straight time. The Wolverines were blown out Saturday at Iowa, 85-67. Their road trip ends Tuesday at Ohio State.
13. St. Louis (22-2, 9-0 A10). Last week: 16
St. Louis has won 16 games in a row after surviving its road trip to St. Joseph’s and La Salle. The Billikens’ tough stretch continues Saturday against Virginia Commonwealth.
14. Creighton (19-4, 9-2 Big East). Last week: 13
Creighton’s four-game winning streak ended Sunday at St. John’s. The Bluejays are now a half-game behind Villanova in the Big East, but they host the Wildcats on Saturday.
15. Iowa (18-6, 7-4 Big Ten). Last week: 11
Iowa recorded a marquee win against Michigan on Saturday. The Hawkeyes are on the road this week against Penn State.
16. Kentucky (18-5, 8-2 SEC). Last week: 17
Kentucky knocked off Ole Miss and Mississippi State to stay within two games of Florida in the SEC. The Wildcats can gain ground on the Gators when they host them on Saturday.
17. Virginia (19-5, 10-1 ACCC). Last week: 21
Virginia defeated Georgia Tech on Saturday to extend its winning streak to seven games. After hosting Maryland on Monday, the Cavaliers will be tested at Clemson on Saturday.
18. Louisville (19-4, 8-2 AAC). Last week: 19
Louisville knocked off Houston in its only game last week. The Cardinals return to action Thursday at Temple.
19. Memphis (18-5, 7-3 AAC). Last week: 22
Memphis picked up a nice non-conference win against Gonzaga on Saturday. The Tigers return to AAC action Wednesday against UCF.
20. Wisconsin (19-5, 6-5 Big Ten). Last week: 23
Wisconsin ended its slide with wins against Illinois and Michigan State last week.
21. Texas (18-5, 7-3 Big 12). Last week: 18
Texas’ seven-game winning streak ended Saturday with a loss at Kansas State. The Longhorns return home to face Oklahoma State and West Virginia this week.
22. Oklahoma (18-6, 7-4 Big 12). Last week: 20
Oklahoma ended a two-game slide with a win against Baylor on Saturday. The Sooners host Texas Tech on Wednesday.
23. Connecticut (18-5, 6-4 AAC). Last week: 24
Connecticut lost a close game at Cincinnati but regained its footing Sunday at UCF with a 20-point win. The Huskies will host South Florida and Memphis this week.
24. Ohio State (19-5, 6-5 Big Ten). Last week: Unranked
Ohio State is back in the Top 25 after beating Iowa and Purdue last week. The Buckeyes can make another statement against Michigan on Tuesday night.
25. Pittsburgh (20-4, 8-3 ACC). Last week: 25
Pittsburgh struggled against Miami (FL) and Virginia Tech but won both games in overtime. The Panthers look for their first marquee win Wednesday against No. 1 Syracuse.