- Joe Crisman returns to Loyola as director of basketball operations
- Loyola announces 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Loyola moves to 3-0 in Spain
- Loyola opens Spain trip with victory
- Big man Cameron Krutwig commits to Loyola
- UIC releases 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Bradley alumni rekindle Cinderella magic at summer tournament
- Local names to play in The Basketball Tournament
- Horizon League changes conference tournament format
- Olaniyan to transfer from SIU
UIC Guard Joey Miller Granted Release From Program
UIC announced Tuesday morning that junior guard Joey Miller has been granted his release from the basketball team.
“We appreciate what Joey has done for us over these past two seasons,” UIC head coach Howard Moore said. “We wish him all the best in the future.”
Miller, who transferred to UIC after spending his freshman season at Eastern Illinois, was playing in a reduced role this season, logging only 7.1 minutes and two points per game.
Although he was a bench player as a sophomore also, he had a more significant role with 14.1 minutes per game.
The Flames return to the UIC Pavilion on Wednesday night to host the Southern Methodist Mustangs at 7 p.m. CT.