1. Kentucky (13-0). Last week: 1
Kentucky had the week off following its win at Louisville. The Wildcats move on to SEC with their opener Tuesday against Ole Miss.
2. Duke (13-0, 1-0 ACC). Last week: 2
Duke blew out Boston College in its ACC opener 85-62 behind another brilliant game from Jahlil Okafor. The Blue Devils are on the road this week against Wake Forest and NC State.
3. Wisconsin (14-1, 2-0 Big Ten). Last week: 4
Wisconsin blew out Penn State and Wisconsin in its first two Big Ten games. The Badgers are in great position to start Big Ten play at 4-0 with games against Purdue and Rutgers this week.
4. Virginia (13-0, 1-0 ACC). Last week: 5
Virginia narrowly survived Miami’s upset bid Saturday in double overtime. The Cavaliers take their perfect record back home Wednesday to face NC State.
5. Louisville (13-1, 1-0 ACC). Last week: 6
Louisville struggled with Wake Forest, but the Cardinals picked up the win on the road. After hosting Clemson, they have a big game Saturday at North Carolina.
6. Villanova (13-1, 1-1 Big East). Last week: 3
Villanova’s perfect start came to a close Saturday with an overtime loss at Seton Hall. The Wildcats face another tough road test Tuesday at St. John’s.
7. Arizona (13-1, 1-0 Pac-12). Last week: 7
Arizona bounced back from its first loss of the season with an easy win over Arizona State. The Wildcats head north this week to face Oregon and Oregon State.
8. Gonzaga (14-1, 3-0 WCC). Last week: 8
Gonzaga improved to 3-0 in the WCC with wins at San Diego and Portland. The Bulldogs host San Francisco in their WCC home opener Thursday.
9. Texas (12-2, 1-0 Big 12). Last week: 10
Texas held off Texas Tech Saturday to win its Big 12 opener. The Longhorns look for their second win against a nationally ranked team Monday when they host Oklahoma.
10. Utah (12-2, 2-0 Pac-12). Last week: 11
Utah dominated its first two Pac-12 games, defeating USC by 24 points and UCLA by 32. The Utes wrap up this home stand Wednesday against Colorado.
11. Maryland (14-1, 2-0 Big Ten). Last week: 13
Maryland has separated itself as a top-two team in the Big Ten. The Terrapins won at Michigan State and then beat Minnesota last week. Now they hit the road again to face Illinois and Purdue this week.
12. Oklahoma (10-3, 1-0 Big 12). Last week: 16
Oklahoma finished a three-game home stand with a win against Baylor in its Big 12 opener. The Sooners travel to Texas Monday for a huge conference matchup.
13. Kansas (11-2). Last week: 17
Kansas knocked off UNLV 76-61 in its final non-conference game. The Jayhawks open Big 12 play Wednesday at Baylor.
14. Wichita State (12-2, 2-0 MVC). Last week: 14
Wichita State has not had the smoothest start to MVC play, although the Shockers are 2-0. They beat Drake and Illinois State by eight points each.
15. Notre Dame (14-1, 2-0 ACC). Last week: 15
Notre Dame moved to 2-0 in the ACC with a double-overtime win Saturday against Georgia Tech. The Fighting Irish have a difficult week coming up with games against North Carolina and Virginia.
16. West Virginia (13-1, 1-0 Big 12). Last week: 19
West Virginia traveled to TCU Saturday and ended the Horned Frogs’ undefeated season. The Mountaineers are in Texas again Monday to face Texas Tech.
17. North Carolina (11-3, 1-0 ACC). Last week: 21
North Carolina went to Clemson and won its ACC opener there. The Tar Heels have won five games in a row entering a home stand with games against nationally ranked Louisville and Notre Dame.
18. Iowa State (10-2). Last week: 9
Iowa State’s seven-game winning streak ended Saturday in Brooklyn with a loss to South Carolina. The Cyclones begin Big 12 play Tuesday against Oklahoma State.
19. Seton Hall (12-2, 2-0 Big East). Last week: Unranked
Seton Hall recorded a pair of huge home wins last week, knocking off Villanova and St. John’s. The Pirates are just 1-2 in true road games this season, and they have two of them this week at Xavier and Creighton.
20. VCU (11-3, 1-0 A10). Lat week: Unranked
VCU is on a six-game winning streak that includes wins against Northern Iowa and Cincinnati. The Rams are at home this week for the first time in 2015, hosting Davidson and St. Joseph’s.
21. Ohio State (12-3, 1-1 Big Ten). Last week: 18
Ohio State lost its Big Ten opener to Iowa but bounced back with a win against Illinois. The Buckeyes now travel to Minnesota for their first true road game since Dec. 2 at Louisville.
22. Arkansas (11-2). Last week: Unranked
Arkansas finished its non-conference slate with a dominant win against Utah Valley. The Razorbacks open SEC play Tuesday at Georgia.
23. Iowa (10-4, 1-0 Big Ten). Last week: Unranked
Iowa opened Big Ten play with a very nice win at Ohio State. The Hawkeyes are home this week with games against Nebraska and Michigan State.
24. Old Dominion (12-1, 1-0 C-USA). Last week: Unranked
Old Dominion has not lost since Nov. 23, and the Monarchs have wins against VCU and LSU.
25. Northern Iowa (12-2, 1-1 MVC). Last week: 20
Northern Iowa lost its conference opener at Evansville but rebounded with a solid win against Loyola (Chicago). The Panthers face Southern Illinois and Drake this week.