- Purdue finishes fifth at Maui Invitational
- Lehigh upsets DePaul, hands Blue Demons first loss of the season
- Rapid Reaction: Lehigh 86, DePaul 74
- UIC point guard Jay Parker out with foot injury
- UIC blows past St. Xavier to end three-game losing streak
- Loyola forward Christian Thomas surpasses 1,000 career points
- Shannon Scott, Frank Kaminsky share Big Ten Player of the Week
- Chicago Weekly Awards: Nov. 24
- UIC drops all three games at Men Against Breast Cancer
- Top 25 Rankings for the Week of Nov. 24
All posts tagged "Top 25 Rankings"
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of Nov. 24
1. Kentucky (5-0). Last week: 1 Kentucky has looked pretty much unstoppable so far. The Wildcats had mediocre first halves against Buffalo and Boston University but still won both games easily. They also blew out Kansas at...
- Posted November 24, 2014
Top 25 Rankings, Preseason Edition 2014-15
1. Kentucky Kentucky is downright talented. And the Wildcats have the depth to fill two top-10 teams. It takes some luck to make reach the Final Four no matter how talented a team is, but it’s hard...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Ultra Early Top 25 Rankings for the 2014-15 College Basketball Season
Three cheers for college basketball withdrawal! The 2013-14 season wrapped up Monday night with Connecticut defeating Kentucky in the national championship game, and now it’s already time to start looking at what 2014-15 has in store. Here...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Top 25 Rankings for Week of March 11
It was another wild week in college basketball. Here are my updated Top 25 rankings: 1. Gonzaga (30-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga ended Loyola Marymount’s Cinderella run on Saturday with a win in the WCC semifinals. The Zags...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of March 4
1. Gonzaga (29-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga jumps into the No. 1 slot after completing a perfect season in the WCC. The Zags are 11-2 against the top 100. 2. Georgetown (23-4, 13-3 Big East) No one...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 25
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (24-3, 12-2 Big Ten) Indiana is starting to separate itself as the elite team in college basketball this year. The Hoosiers are alone in first place in the Big Ten, and they...
- Posted February 24, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 18
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (23-3, 11-2 Big Ten) As well as Miami has played, Indiana has been playing equally well, and it is in a tougher conference. The loss at Illinois was disconcerting, but the Hoosiers...
- Posted February 17, 2013