- Toughness lifts Loyola to 65-58 win in Game 1 of CBI finals
- Promising freshmen Jordan Caroline and Deion Lavender transferring from Southern Illinois
- Report: Dave Leitao to return to DePaul as head coach
- Bradley scores big hire in Green Bay’s Brian Wardle
- New UIC coach Steve McClain sets expectations high
- Earl Peterson cues late run as Loyola advances to CBI championship
- Loyola avoids disastrous collapse, advances to CBI semifinal matchup with Seattle
- Forward Gavin Thurman transferring from Missouri State after semester
- Tre’ Bennett and Austin Etherington will transfer from Indiana State
- Bradley fires head coach Geno Ford
All posts tagged "Top 25 Rankings"
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of March 9
1. Kentucky (31-0, 18-0 SEC). Last week: 1 2. Duke (28-3, 15-3 ACC). Last week: 3 2. Virginia (28-2, 16-2 ACC). Last week: 2 4. Villanova (29-2, 16-2 Big East). Last week: 4 5. Wisconsin (28-3, 16-2...
- Posted March 8, 2015
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of Feb. 9
1. Kentucky (23-0, 10-0 SEC). Last week: 1 It was another week without a blemish for Kentucky. The Wildcats held off Georgia and Florida last week to remain unbeaten. According to Kenpom, they are now more likely to...
- Posted February 8, 2015
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of Dec. 29
1. Kentucky (13-0). Last week: 1 Kentucky got passed its toughest regular season test Saturday at Louisville. Kenpom gives the Wildcats a 24.1% chance of finishing the regular season with a perfect record. 2. Duke (10-0). Last...
- Posted December 29, 2014
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of Nov. 24
1. Kentucky (5-0). Last week: 1 Kentucky has looked pretty much unstoppable so far. The Wildcats had mediocre first halves against Buffalo and Boston University but still won both games easily. They also blew out Kansas at...
- Posted November 24, 2014
Top 25 Rankings, Preseason Edition 2014-15
1. Kentucky Kentucky is downright talented. And the Wildcats have the depth to fill two top-10 teams. It takes some luck to make reach the Final Four no matter how talented a team is, but it’s hard...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Ultra Early Top 25 Rankings for the 2014-15 College Basketball Season
Three cheers for college basketball withdrawal! The 2013-14 season wrapped up Monday night with Connecticut defeating Kentucky in the national championship game, and now it’s already time to start looking at what 2014-15 has in store. Here...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Top 25 Rankings for Week of March 11
It was another wild week in college basketball. Here are my updated Top 25 rankings: 1. Gonzaga (30-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga ended Loyola Marymount’s Cinderella run on Saturday with a win in the WCC semifinals. The Zags...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of March 4
1. Gonzaga (29-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga jumps into the No. 1 slot after completing a perfect season in the WCC. The Zags are 11-2 against the top 100. 2. Georgetown (23-4, 13-3 Big East) No one...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 25
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (24-3, 12-2 Big Ten) Indiana is starting to separate itself as the elite team in college basketball this year. The Hoosiers are alone in first place in the Big Ten, and they...
- Posted February 24, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 18
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (23-3, 11-2 Big Ten) As well as Miami has played, Indiana has been playing equally well, and it is in a tougher conference. The loss at Illinois was disconcerting, but the Hoosiers...
- Posted February 17, 2013