- Former Loyola forward Nick Osborne lands at IUPUI
- Ultra Early Horizon League Preview: Cleveland State and Green Bay atop early projections
- Johnnie Vassar signs letter of intent to join Northwestern
- JUCO guard D’Juan Miller officially commits to UIC
- Loyola inks three more on first day of regular signing period
- Ultra Early MVC Preview: Can Wichita State run the table once again?
- Northwestern’s Drew Crawford to participate in Portsmouth Invitational Tournament
- Michigan State guard Gary Harris will enter NBA Draft
- SIU’s Marcus Fillyaw and Mike Balogun leaving program
- Ultra Early Big Ten Preview: Wisconsin the favorite to win 1st Big Ten title since 2008
All posts tagged "Top 25 Rankings"
Ultra Early Top 25 Rankings for the 2014-15 College Basketball Season
Three cheers for college basketball withdrawal! The 2013-14 season wrapped up Monday night with Connecticut defeating Kentucky in the national championship game, and now it’s already time to start looking at what 2014-15 has in store. Here...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Top 25 Rankings for Week of March 11
It was another wild week in college basketball. Here are my updated Top 25 rankings: 1. Gonzaga (30-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga ended Loyola Marymount’s Cinderella run on Saturday with a win in the WCC semifinals. The Zags...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of March 4
1. Gonzaga (29-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga jumps into the No. 1 slot after completing a perfect season in the WCC. The Zags are 11-2 against the top 100. 2. Georgetown (23-4, 13-3 Big East) No one...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 25
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (24-3, 12-2 Big Ten) Indiana is starting to separate itself as the elite team in college basketball this year. The Hoosiers are alone in first place in the Big Ten, and they...
- Posted February 24, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 18
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (23-3, 11-2 Big Ten) As well as Miami has played, Indiana has been playing equally well, and it is in a tougher conference. The loss at Illinois was disconcerting, but the Hoosiers...
- Posted February 17, 2013