- MVC Season Awards: All-Conference Team, Coach of the Year, and more
- Horizon League Season Awards: All-Conference Team, Coach of the Year, and more
- Chicago Weekly Awards: March 2
- Milton Doyle returns in senior day win for Loyola
- UIC earns conference tournament home game with 61-46 win against Wright State
- Rebounding margin drowns DePaul on senior day
- Emotions will be high for Porter Moser on senior day of first recruiting class
- Drake victory, conference tournament bye signify concrete step forward for Loyola
- Valparaiso takes home Horizon League title, No. 1 seed with win at Cleveland State
- In front of hometown friends and family who molded him, Keifer Sykes reaches major milestone
All posts tagged "NCAA Tournament Bubble"
Atlantic 10 Bubble Teams Await Selection Sunday Results
By Jesse Kramer Three Atlantic 10 teams, Saint Louis, Virginia Commonwealth and Butler, are locks for the 2013 NCAA tournament, but three others are sitting squarely on the bubble entering the last four games before the the...
- Posted March 17, 2013
2013 NCAA Tournament Bracketology: March 13 Bracket Projections
Here are my bracket projections of the 2012-13 season, updated as of Wednesday, March 13. A conference in parentheses next to a team indicates that team is projected to win its conference’s automatic bid. Here are the...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Weekend Notes, Insights and Observations
By Jesse Kramer Punching Tickets Five automatic bids to the NCAA tournament were secured this weekend. Florida Gulf Coast won the Atlantic Sun, Harvard won the Ivy League, Belmont won the Ohio Valley, Liberty won the Big...
- Posted March 10, 2013
NCAA Tournament Bracket Projections: Duke Overall No. 1 Seed Once Again
It’s championship week and we will have at least two automatic qualifiers by the end of the day: Mercer/Florida Gulf Coast from the Atlantic Sun and Belmont/Murray State from the OVC. Harvard could win the Ivy League...
- Posted March 9, 2013
2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket Projections, March 4 Edition
Here are some updated bracket projections after another great weekend of college basketball. I took into account all games played as of March 2, 2013. One additional note: Georgetown is a No. 3 seed in the Midwest,...
- Posted March 4, 2013
NCAA Tournament Bracket Projections, March 1: New Mexico Climbs To No. 1 Seed in South, Tennessee Sneaks Into the Field
Here are some new bracket projections, updated for March 1. A conference in parentheses next to a team indicates that team is in this bracket as a conference champion AQ. With the 68-team format, there will be...
- Posted March 1, 2013
NCAA Tournament Bubble: More Fun With Blind Résumés
By Jesse Kramer Here’s another opportunity to play the “I’m on the NCAA Tournament Selection Committee” game. Below are two pairs of résumés. The first pair, Team A and Team B, consists of two bubble teams whose...
- Posted February 27, 2013
Blind Resumes: Evaluating Bubble Teams Based Solely On Their 2012-13 Résumé
It’s finally the last week of February. The first conference tournaments begin in one week, and Selection Sunday is fewer than three weeks away. Bubble talk is beginning to peak as some teams are beginning to fade...
- Posted February 26, 2013