- Joe Crisman returns to Loyola as director of basketball operations
- Loyola announces 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Loyola moves to 3-0 in Spain
- Loyola opens Spain trip with victory
- Big man Cameron Krutwig commits to Loyola
- UIC releases 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Bradley alumni rekindle Cinderella magic at summer tournament
- Local names to play in The Basketball Tournament
- Horizon League changes conference tournament format
- Olaniyan to transfer from SIU
All posts tagged "Gonzaga Basketball"
2013 Conference Tournament Preview: West Coast Conference
By Jesse Kramer Just like last season, the West Coast Conference is one of the better mid-major leagues. Gonzaga is a potential No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament, and St. Mary’s is a bubble team, but...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of March 4
1. Gonzaga (29-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga jumps into the No. 1 slot after completing a perfect season in the WCC. The Zags are 11-2 against the top 100. 2. Georgetown (23-4, 13-3 Big East) No one...
- Posted March 3, 2013
NCAA Tournament Bracket Projections, March 1: New Mexico Climbs To No. 1 Seed in South, Tennessee Sneaks Into the Field
Here are some new bracket projections, updated for March 1. A conference in parentheses next to a team indicates that team is in this bracket as a conference champion AQ. With the 68-team format, there will be...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 25
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (24-3, 12-2 Big Ten) Indiana is starting to separate itself as the elite team in college basketball this year. The Hoosiers are alone in first place in the Big Ten, and they...
- Posted February 24, 2013
Mid-Major Rankings for the Week of February 18
By Jesse Kramer 1. Gonzaga (25-2, 12-0, WCC) Gonzaga took complete control over the WCC with a 17-point win over St. Mary’s last week. The Zags are ranked No. 8 in KenPom, and it is hard to...
- Posted February 17, 2013