- Valpo bounces back against IU-South Bend
- WATCH: Tekele Cotton throws down one-handed dunk on Memphis’ Shaq Goodwin
- Win at Stephen F. Austin puts Northern Iowa on track for at-large bid
- Flames frontcourt shines as UIC holds off Western Illinois
- UIC edges Western Illinois in home opener
- Rapid Reaction: UIC 67, WIU 64
- Big Ten announces first Player and Freshman of the Week honors
- Marcus Marshall returns strong, wins MVC Player of the Week
- 2016 NCAA Tournament Midwest Regional comes to Chicago
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Stanford, Minnesota and Three Final Four sleepers
All posts tagged "Gonzaga Basketball"
2013 Conference Tournament Preview: West Coast Conference
By Jesse Kramer Just like last season, the West Coast Conference is one of the better mid-major leagues. Gonzaga is a potential No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament, and St. Mary’s is a bubble team, but...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of March 4
1. Gonzaga (29-2, 16-0 WCC) Gonzaga jumps into the No. 1 slot after completing a perfect season in the WCC. The Zags are 11-2 against the top 100. 2. Georgetown (23-4, 13-3 Big East) No one...
- Posted March 3, 2013
NCAA Tournament Bracket Projections, March 1: New Mexico Climbs To No. 1 Seed in South, Tennessee Sneaks Into the Field
Here are some new bracket projections, updated for March 1. A conference in parentheses next to a team indicates that team is in this bracket as a conference champion AQ. With the 68-team format, there will be...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Top 25 Rankings for the Week of February 25
By Jesse Kramer 1. Indiana (24-3, 12-2 Big Ten) Indiana is starting to separate itself as the elite team in college basketball this year. The Hoosiers are alone in first place in the Big Ten, and they...
- Posted February 24, 2013
Mid-Major Rankings for the Week of February 18
By Jesse Kramer 1. Gonzaga (25-2, 12-0, WCC) Gonzaga took complete control over the WCC with a 17-point win over St. Mary’s last week. The Zags are ranked No. 8 in KenPom, and it is hard to...
- Posted February 17, 2013