1. Wichita State (21-0, 8-0 MVC). Last week: 1
Wichita State remained unbeaten with tough wins at Illinois State and Drake last week. The Shockers return home this week to face two of the MVC’s worse teams, Loyola (Chicago) and Evansville.
2. Indiana State (16-4, 7-1 MVC). Last week: 3
Indiana State defeated Loyola (Chicago) and Illinois State last week to remain within one game of Wichita State in the MVC. The Sycamores are on the road against Southern Illinois and Northern Iowa this week.
3. Gonzaga (18-3, 8-1 WCC). Last week: 4
Gonzaga has won its last four games to take a 1.5-game lead in the WCC. The Zags are on the road this week against Santa Clara and San Francisco.
4. Harvard (15-3, 2-0 Ivy). Last week: 2
Harvard completed a season sweep of Dartmouth with a 80-50 win Sunday. The Crimson return home to face Princeton and Penn this weekend.
5. Green Bay (17-3, 7-0 Horizon). Last week: 5
Green Bay continued its Horizon League dominance with wins against Oakland and Detroit last week. The Phoenix are back on the road Wednesday to face Valparaiso.
6. Southern Miss (18-3, 5-1 C-USA). Last week: 6
Southern Miss has won four straight games. The Golden Eagles won at Old Dominion last week to take first place in Conference USA.
7. Louisiana Tech (17-4, 5-1 C-USA). Last week: 7
Louisiana Tech defeated Charlotte and Marshall with ease last week. The Bulldogs will play at UTEP and Texas-San Antonio this week.
8. Toledo (17-2, 5-1 MAC). Last week: 8
Toledo survived Kent State’s upset bid Sunday, 81-78, for its fifth straight win. The Rockets face in-state opponents Miami (OH) and Ohio this week.
9. North Dakota State (15-5, 4-1 Summit). Last week: 10
North Dakota State knocked off South Dakota State on the road on Saturday. The Bison continue their road trip at South Dakota and Denver this week.
10. Manhattan (14-5, 7-3 MAAC). Last week: 9
Manhattan has lost twice in its last three games. Sunday, the Jaspers fell at home in overtime to Quinnipiac, dropping them to third place in the MAAC.
11. New Mexico State (15-7, 4-2 WAC). Last week: 11
With starting center Sim Bhullar still out with an injury, New Mexico State defeated Texas-Pan American on Saturday. The Aggies face Utah Valley, which is unbeaten in the WAC, on Saturday.
12. Mercer (17-5, 8-1 A-Sun). Last week: 14
Mercer took sole control of first place in the Atlantic Sun with a win against Florida Gulf Coast on Thursday. The Bears followed it with an easy win against Stetson. They start a three-game road trip at East Tennessee State on Thursday.
13. Belmont (16-7, 7-1 OVC). Last week: 13
Belmont defeated Eastern Kentucky on Saturday for a huge win in OVC play. The Bruins can create some for separation in its division with a win at second-place Morehead State on Wednesday.
14. Stephen F. Austin (18-2, 7-0 Southland). Last week: 15
Stephen F. Austin its five-game road trip without a blemish. The Lumberjacks finally return home for Abilene Christian on Thursday.
15. Ohio (14-5, 4-2 MAC). Last week: 12
Ohio lost a close game at Bowling Green but made up for it with a close win against Eastern Michigan. The Bobcats will host Central Michigan and Toledo this week.
16. Princeton (12-3, 0-1 Ivy). Last week: 18
Princeton easily defeated Kean on Sunday for its third win in its last three games. The Tigers are on the road this week against Harvard and Dartmouth.
17. IPFW (16-6, 4-1 Summit). Last week: 20
IPFW bounced back from a loss at South Dakota with a 90-75 win against IUPUI. The Mastodons continue their home stand Thursday against Nebraska-Omaha.
18. Georgia State (14-6, 7-0 Sun Belt). Last week: 21
Georgia State has not lost since Dec. 7. The Panthers are unbeaten in Sun Belt play, and they host South Alabama and Texas-Arlington this week.
19. St. Mary’s (16-5, 6-2 WCC). Last week: 22
St. Mary’s finished 5-1 in its six game home stand. The Gaels begin a four-game road trip at San Diego on Thursday.
20. UC Santa Barbara (12-6, 3-2 Big West). Last week: 17
UC Santa Barbara’s three-game winning streak ended Saturday with a 74-72 loss at Cal State Fullerton. The Gauchos host first-place UC Irvine on Thursday.
21. UAB (13-6, 2-3 C-USA). Last week: 19
UAB ended a two-game skid with a win at Tulsa on Saturday. The Blazers host Old Dominion and East Carolina this week.
22. Charlotte (12-7, 3-3 C-USA). Last week: 16
Charlotte had a rough week with road losses to Louisiana Tech and Rice. The 49ers look to bounce back Thursday against Florida Atlantic.
23. Hawaii (14-5, 3-2 Big West). Last week: 23
Hawaii upset UC Irvine in overtime Saturday to move within one game of first place in the Big West. The Rainbow Warriors return home to face Long Beach State and Cal State Northridge this week.
24. Stony Brook (15-6, 7-0 A-East). Last week: 25
Stony Brook remained perfect in the America East with wins against Vermont and Maine last week.
25. Akron (13-6, 5-1 MAC). Last week: Unranked
Akron knocked off Eastern Michigan and Central Michigan on the road last week. The Zips sit in first place in the MAC East.