1. Wichita State (25-0, 12-0 MVC). Last week: 1
Wichita State survived its toughest week of the season with road wins against Indiana State and Northern Iowa. Kenpom.com now gives the Shockers a 69.8% chance of finishing the regular season unbeaten. They will host Southern Illinois on Tuesday.
2. Gonzaga (21-4, 11-1 WCC). Last week: 2
Gonzaga’s winning streak ended with a non-conference loss at Memphis. The Bulldogs return to conference action against Pepperdine and Loyola Marymount this week.
3. Southern Miss (21-3, 8-1 C-USA). Last week: 4
Southern Miss has won seven straight games and is tied with UTEP for first place in Conference USA. The Golden Eagles will be tested on the road this week against UAB and Middle Tennessee.
4. Harvard (18-4, 5-1 Ivy). Last week: 3
Harvard suffered its first setback in Ivy League play with a home loss to Yale. The Crimson begin a four-game road trip Friday at Columbia.
5. Indiana State (18-6, 9-3 MVC). Last week: 5
Indiana State lost a heartbreaker to Wichita State, 65-58, but the Sycamores bounced back with a win over Drake. They face Bradley and Southern Illinois this week.
6. Toledo (20-3, 8-2 MAC). Last week: 7
Toledo remains atop the MAC after knocking off Bowling Green and Ball State last week. The Rockets host Ohio on Wednesday.
7. Louisiana Tech (20-5, 8-2 C-USA). Last week: 8
Louisiana Tech sits a half-game out of first place in Conference USA entering a home game against Rice on Saturday.
8. Green Bay (19-5, 9-2 Horizon). Last week: 6
Green Bay was upset by Milwaukee on Saturday, shrinking its lead in the Horizon League to one game. The Phoenix are on the road this week against Youngstown State and Cleveland State.
9. North Dakota State (18-6, 7-2 Summit). Last week: 10
North Dakota State knocked off IUPUI and IPFW last week to take complete control of first place in the Summit League. The Bison play their final road games of the regular season this week at Western Illinois and Nebraska-Omaha.
10. Stephen F. Austin (22-2, 11-0 Southland). Last week: 12
Stephen F. Austin’s dominance of the Southland continued last week with a 29-point win against Nicholls State and a 20-point win against McNeese State. The Lumberjacks face their biggest remaining test Saturday at second-place Sam Houston State.
11. New Mexico State (18-8, 7-3 WAC). Last week: 9
New Mexico State suffered its third loss of the WAC season at Idaho. But the Aggies responded with a win at Seattle over the weekend. They return home to face UMKC and Chicago State this week.
12. Belmont (19-8, 10-2 OVC). Last week: 13
Belmont held off Murray State and then blew by Austin Peay last week. The Bruins continue their homestand Thursday against Tennessee State.
13. Manhattan (17-6, 10-4 MAAC). Last week: 15
Manhattan put a 1-2 stretch behind with three wins last week, including a huge victory at Canisius. The Jaspers face Rider and Niagara this week.
14. Mercer (19-6, 10-2 A-Sun). Last week: 14
Mercer kept its hold on first place in the Atlantic Sun with a win at Kennesaw State on Friday. The Bears return home for the first time since Jan. 25 to play Lipscomb on Thursday.
15. Ohio (17-7, 7-3 MAC). Last week: 11
Ohio struggled in a 16-point loss at Western Michigan but bounced back with a win over Miami (OH). The Bobcats face a pair of tough opponents, Toledo and Buffalo, on the road this week.
16. UTEP (18-6, 8-1 C-USA). Last week: 18
UTEP has won eight straight games since losing its conference opener to Charlotte. The Miners return home this week to face Florida Atlantic and Florida International, both of which are below .500 in conference play.
17. Georgia State (17-6, 10-0 Sun Belt). Last week: 17
Georgia State continued its domination of the Sun Belt last week with wins against South Alabama and Arkansas-Little Rock. The Panthers continue their bid to run the table Thursday against Texas State.
18. IPFW (18-8, 6-3 Summit). Last week: 16
IPFW’s Dakota road trip knocked the Mastodons out of first place with losses at South Dakota State and North Dakota State. The Mastodons return home for South Dakota and Denver this week.
19. UC Santa Barbara (15-6, 6-2 Big West). Last week: 20
UC Santa Barbara has won its last three games to stay within a half-game of first place in the Big West. The Gauchos travel to Long Beach State on Thursday.
20. Brigham Young (17-9, 9-4 WCC). Last week: 22
BYU’s resurgence continued last week with wins against Santa Clara and San Francisco. The Cougars are on the road this week against Pacific and St. Mary’s.
21. St. Mary’s (18-7, 8-4 WCC). Last week: 23
St. Mary’s finished its road trip on a high note with wins against Loyola Marymount and Pepperdine. The Gaels can move to second place in the WCC with wins against San Diego and BYU this week.
22. Delaware (18-7, 10-0 CAA). Last week: 24
Delaware came back from down 20 points Wednesday against Charleston to keep its perfect CAA record intact. The Blue Hens are back in action Wednesday against James Madison.
23. Akron (16-7, 8-2 MAC). Last week: 25
Akron survived in close games against Eastern Michigan and Bowling Green last week to keep its hold on first place in the MAC East.
24. Canisius (16-9, 10-4 MAAC). Last week: 19
Canisius had a chance to take complete control in the MAAC last week with home games against Iona and Manhattan. Instead, it lost both games and is now tied for second place with Manhattan. The Golden Griffins will be on the road this week against Niagara and Siena.
25. Cleveland State (17-9, 8-3 Horizon). Last week: Unranked
Cleveland State enters this week’s rankings with a six-game winning streak. The Vikings sit one game out of first place in the Horizon League heading into a four-game homestand.