- Joe Crisman returns to Loyola as director of basketball operations
- Loyola announces 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Loyola moves to 3-0 in Spain
- Loyola opens Spain trip with victory
- Big man Cameron Krutwig commits to Loyola
- UIC releases 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Bradley alumni rekindle Cinderella magic at summer tournament
- Local names to play in The Basketball Tournament
- Horizon League changes conference tournament format
- Olaniyan to transfer from SIU
DePaul loses 3-star recruit Raymond Doby
DePaul’s 2014-15 roster took a hit Wednesday with three-star recruit Raymond Doby choosing to reclassify and instead enroll in prep school, initially reported by Scout.com. The Saint Louis native will attend St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy this season.
Doby, ranked the fifth-best recruit in Missouri by ESPN.com, is the fifth recruit in four years under Oliver Purnell to sign a letter of intent and then never show up on campus. A 6’7″ power forward, Doby could have provided the Blue Demons with some additional size in the front court.
The Blue Demons will now rely even more on transfers Myke Henry and Rashaun Stimage to help out sophomore Tommy Hamilton IV on the front line.