- Loyola moves to 3-0 in Spain
- Loyola opens Spain trip with victory
- Big man Cameron Krutwig commits to Loyola
- UIC releases 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Bradley alumni rekindle Cinderella magic at summer tournament
- Local names to play in The Basketball Tournament
- Horizon League changes conference tournament format
- Olaniyan to transfer from SIU
- DePaul announces 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Arcidiacono and Ochefu find summer league homes
Chicago Native Reggie Johnson Transferring From Miami (OH)
Sophomore guard Reggie Johnson, Miami (OH)’s second-leading scorer, decided to transfer from the Redhawks, Chicago Hoops reported.
Johnson, a Chicago native, was averaging 11.8 points and 2.1 assists per game for the struggling Redhawks, who are 3-6 this season.
“It was a very difficult to make this decision because of my relationship with my teammates and the staff, but sometimes things just don’t work out and I realized that and decided to transfer,” Johnson said. “I’m looking for somewhere I can go to play with a team that has great chemistry, a winning program, a place where I can excel and reach my full potential and of course a great education.”