- Two Illinois State players charged with misdemeanor theft
- ISU’s Hawkins suspended indefinitely
- 2016-17 Big East season preview
- Doyle named to preseason All-MVC second team
- Loyola tabbed seventh in MVC preseason poll
- 2016-17 WAC season preview
- Where did CBS rank the five Chicago schools?
- Larkin’s Christian Negron commits to Loyola
- Dixson named to Julius Erving Award watch list
- The Catch and Shoot joins MVC preseason podcast
Chicago Native Reggie Johnson Transferring From Miami (OH)
Sophomore guard Reggie Johnson, Miami (OH)’s second-leading scorer, decided to transfer from the Redhawks, Chicago Hoops reported.
Johnson, a Chicago native, was averaging 11.8 points and 2.1 assists per game for the struggling Redhawks, who are 3-6 this season.
“It was a very difficult to make this decision because of my relationship with my teammates and the staff, but sometimes things just don’t work out and I realized that and decided to transfer,” Johnson said. “I’m looking for somewhere I can go to play with a team that has great chemistry, a winning program, a place where I can excel and reach my full potential and of course a great education.”