- Illinois State transfer Zach Lofton chooses Minnesota
- Loyola transfer Matt O’Leary commits to IUPUI
- Former Loyola forward Nick Osborne lands at IUPUI
- Ultra Early Horizon League Preview: Cleveland State and Green Bay atop early projections
- Johnnie Vassar signs letter of intent to join Northwestern
- JUCO guard D’Juan Miller officially commits to UIC
- Loyola inks three more on first day of regular signing period
- Ultra Early MVC Preview: Can Wichita State run the table once again?
- Northwestern’s Drew Crawford to participate in Portsmouth Invitational Tournament
- Michigan State guard Gary Harris will enter NBA Draft
DePaul added a second junior college transfer to its incoming recruiting class with Lincoln College...
Three cheers for college basketball withdrawal! The 2013-14 season wrapped up Monday night with Connecticut defeating...
I already gave you my picks for Thursday’s games, so here is what I think will...
More Big East News
2014 NCAA Tournament: Round of 64 picks for Thursday’s games
That thing called the First Four will soon be in the past, and then...
- Posted March 19, 2014
2014 NCAA Tournament: First Four Picks and Predictions
The time is finally here. As much fun as the the first “real” days...
- Posted March 17, 2014
Big East sends 4 teams to NCAAs, 2 to NIT
6 Big East teams will play in the 2013-14 postseason. The conference sent four...
- Posted March 16, 2014
WATCH: Sterling Gibbs Buzzer-Beater Sends No. 1 Seed Villanova Home
To open up quarterfinal action Thursday at the Big East Tournament, No. 8 seed...
- Posted March 13, 2014
2013-14 Big East Awards: Doug McDermott Runs Away With Player of the Year
All-Big East First Team (Player of the Year in bold) Bryce Cotton, Providence—21.7 ppg,...
- Posted March 11, 2014
Illinois College Basketball Rankings for the Week of March 10
1. Illinois (18-13, 7-11 Big Ten). Last week: 1 Illinois finished the season with...
- Posted March 10, 2014
Illinois College Basketball Rankings for the Week of Mar. 3
1. Illinois (17-12, 6-10 Big Ten). Last week: 2 Illinois continued its late case...
- Posted March 3, 2014