- Bradley alumni rekindle Cinderella magic at summer tournament
- Local names to play in The Basketball Tournament
- Horizon League changes conference tournament format
- Olaniyan to transfer from SIU
- DePaul announces 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Arcidiacono and Ochefu find summer league homes
- Indiana’s Ferrell and Williams sign summer league deals
- Fred VanVleet signs summer league deal with Raptors
- Wes Washpun to play summer league with Clippers
- Ron Baker signs partially guaranteed deal with New York Knicks
DePaul ended its three-game losing streak Tuesday a monumental, 82-61 win against No. 20 George Washington...
DePaul’s difficult conclusion to non-conference play ends Tuesday when the Blue Demons host George Washington. What you...
In its second true road game of the season, DePaul (6-2) fell to George Washington (6-2)...
More Atlantic 10 News
UIC loses at Dayton, falls to 0-5 away from home
UIC (2-5) rough start to the 2014-15 season continued Saturday with a 75-41 loss...
- Posted November 29, 2014
2014-15 College Basketball Preview: Picking champions for every conference
With practice underway and the first games only a handful of weeks in the future,...
- Posted October 13, 2014
Ultra Early Top 25 for the 2014-15 Season, Draft Deadline Edition
Rosters for the 2014-15 season are closer to being set now that the NBA Draft...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Ultra Early Top 25 Rankings for the 2014-15 College Basketball Season
Three cheers for college basketball withdrawal! The 2013-14 season wrapped up Monday night with...
- Posted April 8, 2014
2014 NCAA Tournament: Round of 64 picks for Friday’s games
I already gave you my picks for Thursday’s games, so here is what I...
- Posted March 20, 2014
2014 NCAA Tournament: Round of 64 picks for Thursday’s games
That thing called the First Four will soon be in the past, and then...
- Posted March 19, 2014
VCU plagued by fatigue, falls to St. Joseph’s in Atlantic 10 championship
BROOKLYN, N.Y.—Fatigue eroded the ferocity of VCU’s attack on both ends of the court,...
- Posted March 16, 2014