- VIDEO: Jalen Coleman-Lands’ buzzer-beater sinks Chicago State
- DePaul finishes seventh at Paradise Jam
- Illinois Rankings for the Week of Nov. 23
- Milton Doyle scores 26 points to lead Loyola comeback
- Chicago native Tyler Ulis dazzles at Champions Classic
- UIC lit up by Western Illinois in 84-57 defeat
- DePaul begins road trip with loss at Penn State
- Second half defense lifts DePaul to win in season opener
- Loyola moves to 2-0 with easy victory against Eureka
- VIDEO: Earl Peterson drops the hammer on UTSA
The Catch and Shoot is a comprehensive college basketball website based in the Chicago metropolitan area that focuses on college basketball news in the Greater Chicago Area and the Midwest. We also provides news and opinions on players, teams, and conferences from across the country when we feel like it.
We provide extensive coverage during the college basketball season and offseason, giving plenty of attention to both the big boys and the under-appreciated mid-major darlings.
Have any questions or comments? Contact us!
You may notice when reading our content that a ranked team has two numbers separated by a slash before it. For example, No. 10/13 Texas. The first number is from the AP Top 25, and the second is from The Catch and Shoot Top 25. If the rankings in the AP and The Catch and Shoot are the same, then only one number will be listed with no slashes.
Jesse Kramer (@Jesse_Kramer)
Jesse Kramer is the founder and editor-in-chief of The Catch and Shoot. He is a junior at the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. He also covers Northwestern basketball and football for Wildcat Digest on 247Sports.
In the past, he has worked as a Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report, as a sports reporter for the Riverdale Press, and as sports editor for Heschel Helios, his high school’s newspaper.
He is from The Bronx in New York City, specifically the Riverdale neighborhood, where he was brought up on Manhattan College basketball. Later on Fordham, Iona, Columbia, LIU Brooklyn and St. John’s joined the mix.
Send tips/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tommy Mantice (@TomManticeWVUR)
Tommy is a junior at Valparaiso and covers the Crusaders for The Catch and Shoot.
Tim Balk (@TimBalk)
Tim Balk is a sophomore at Northwestern University studying journalism. He is also the assistant opinion editor for The Daily Northwestern.